Saturday, May 8, 2010

Speed the Plough Show and New Album


Speed the Plough released a new album called Swerve and it's pretty great. My dad even plays some percussion on it.
It's available on the iTunes store and CD Baby and I think a few other places in the internets. Check it out!



Also, as I said before, Speed the Plough is also playing a show at Maxwell's on May 26th and Brenda's band, Wild Carnation, will be there too. So come see my Uncle John, my Aunt Toni, my cousin Michael, and our friends Marc, Dan, and Ian Francia play!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steven/willyoumissme.wordpress.com said...

Katie: I enjoy your blog and even linked to it in the past. (willyoumissme.wordpress.com) Thanks for this post on Swerve.

Speed the Plough is a lot of fun!

I made it to the Feelies show on Saturday night and was standing next to someone who looked a bit like your picture, someone who clearly knew your dad. She said she was a friend of the family. That was a fantastic show.

Cheers!

Steven/willyoumissme.wordpress.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Hi Steven! I'm glad you like the blog and thanks so much for linking to it, especially because sometimes I feel like people don't read it as much anymore! Anyways, I hope you like my latest post too and maybe I'll see you at a show eventually.